Reporting to the GM and managing a Team, you will be responsible for the direction of all Marketing activities for the Bank.
Specific responsibilities typically encompass management of the following functions:
• Business Intelligence and Market Research, Consumer Behavior, Creative Services, Corporate Marketing, and Marketing Communications.
• Ensures close working relationships with business lines in order to meet their needs.
• Develops Strategies to help gauge perception of the Firm and increase awareness where necessary.
• Direct activities of Marketing Staff in analyzing the Firm’s market position as well as the strengths and weaknesses of existing Marketing efforts.
• Also assists Staff responsible for monitoring Client demands and new market opportunities.
• Work closely with the other Managers in preparing Marketing Strategies and Business Plans for New and Existing Products/Services.
• Develop Strategies designed to increase the strength of the Firm’s Brand.
• Develop and maintain relationships with various external Agencies and uses these relationships, where appropriate, to ensure positive coverage of the Firm’s activities.
• Responsible for all Marketing